Sunday, August 5, 2007

From my diary

It was great moment of happiness for me when i have seen my name in the list of selected candidates for NIMCET 06 (All india entrance test for MCA in NITs), my system watch was showing 3:00 am at that time but my excitment level was so high that at night time i have made so many calls to my parents, friend and relatives until my mobile balance goes zero, informing that i have secured a seat for MCA in NIT.

I remember i was alone that night at my rented room in bangalore, it was the time when my BCA end semester exams were over, and at night i was surfing on internet before sleeping i just put google search about NIIMCET to check the date of declaration of result. but i had got the results.

2 comments:

Rashid Karim said...

hey i was there with u on that time.... u waked up... me ..then i have ur rsult in internet.... i was there with amit.....
remember ????

Rashid Karim said...

main soya hua tha ... then tum ne mujhe jaga kar result dihkaya.........tum akele nahi the..... huh