Tuesday, August 12, 2008

G hostel चेट्टा

The man with a smile always on his face, with his presence in the hostel no one ever felt we need a hostel warden or the steward for the hostel. if u have ever been to G hostel you would be knowing the phone attender of G hostel ... for us he was चेट्टा yes that's we normally call to malayali male people.

He was alone enough to take care of big G hostel. It is very sad he is no more in this world. One early morning when he was coming to his duty he slipped and the small incident took his life. he had directly fell down and his neck got injured. Nobody saw him there he was lying there and he was bleeding badly from his neck by the time. When it was noticed he was taken to medical college hospital. Later on we got the news that he is no more.

I am not finding it good to use this news to update my blog but just i am using it as a medium to pass on this to my all who have stayed in hostel


may god bless his soul, we always miss his presence

Here is a picture of chheta taken during Ayyappa Diksha last year

Courtesy:Bikas Sir

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Its a very sad news. He was a very good human being. No one else on this earth can take his replacement, its a really sad demise. He had never ever troubled us, never even shouted on us (everyone knows how much notorious we were in the hostel), always helping us. I had never seen him angry, always smiling. I am really falling short of words to express my feelings. May his soul rest in peace. And God, please give strength to his family members in such a difficult time.

Abhishek Tyagi said...

oohh shit!
thats a bad news man!!!
may his soul rest in peace!

Bikash said...

Are you talking about the very young and lean guy ?

Anonymous said...

Its really shocking news for me.
wht to say bez i dont have word to express my felling for The Gr8 personality wht he has, so simple desent, and helpful ( atleast for my batch ). I remember that, he was always calling me "kashi boy "
and he told me onces his last wish to go kashi onces but ........

"I miss u chetta "
God give peace to ur soul ...............