Saturday, August 16, 2008

My PC in a bottle

When i open it after a long time, I feel very happy to get some my old pics back which i have lost in some experiment computer when i was doing BCA. i had a pc with very low RAM and some 40 Gb harddisk. so the first thing i did in bangalore is got an internet connection. so one day i have cleaned my PC that was the first time i have removed the heatsink from the CPU and seen the actual processor. but after that cleaning the paste between processor and the heatsink was gone and my system started giving heating problem. after some days i removed it from the cabinet and put all the parts on a newsprint. now it used to work better for some more time with my table fan cooling it.

One saturday night we had a party and later on i was not able to start the system because of some loose connection the friend was kidding on me saying that u better put this in some box. i felt bad and from somewhere idea came to insert system into the bottle we have finished just before !

you can see the real scotch we enjoyed at night
finally the work started i took some petrol from my bike and diped a rope in that then it was kept on one side of bottle and set on fire, after the rope turned into ash the side wall of bottle came out after as firm shake . then we made other requires hole using same technique, i tool out the motor from my walkman and cut the wings of a old heat sink fan it worked and was used as exhaust fan.


now the major work was done yes we fixed the components and dropped the components we can insert to bottle like Diskdrive tray and the floopydrive


so Here is the final creativity of the night


and the moments to remember the PC was playing my favorite Ghazal

but that was the last night of my old mother board and the processor. soon after playing some 2 ghazal there happened something and fumes coming out of the bottle made all things gone. unfortunately i haven't uploaded the pictures with fumes to the ringo so couldn't got them back.


My sincere thanks to the ringo people who made me to write another post for my blog when they have delivered the wrong set of pictures to me and made me think of this whole stuff !


do write comments !

4 comments:

vipin said...

kya sir ye sab kya sach hai
agar ye sach hai to aapko Nobel Prize milna chahiye .... really amazing

Anonymous said...

oooo my god LOL....u ppl dont leave a poor bottle alone..but it was a great idea. i have seen pic like this in net but ...use to wonder ..who couled come up with the type of crazzzz..thingzzz... i think...now i know...hahhahah

sharmistha said...

i liked the idea.
nice work.
come up with more such kind of work

Ranju Shreya said...

hmmmmmmm........... sooo good....!!!
Nice to read all these crazy things...
one compliment for you....... For the first time we r agreeing that you are different doing things differently.....!!! [:D]....

From palindromes.....